ISSPP is proud to announce the launch of the new International Pressurized IntraPeritoneal Aerosol Chemotherapy registry, which is accessible to all members of the society. Anonymized data from patients from all over the world will be entered into the database, allowing proper, high-quality scientific evaluation of the results of PIPAC as an innovative drug delivery technique. The new registry is hosted at the University of Odense, Denmark, and has received the approval of the competent Danish authorities. Principal investigators are Prof. Michael Mortensen and Dr. Claus Fristrup. For more information or for getting access to the database please chose: Menu: Professionals –> PIPAC Database – only for registered ISSPP members
- ISSPP launches the new international PIPAC registry
- Covid-19 pandemia: ISSPP recommendation for the therapy of patients with peritoneal and pleural metastasis
- Preannouncement: 2nd ISSPP congress to be held in Rome, Italy, from Oct 7 to 8th, 2021.
- First PIPAC in the United States of America, Mayo Clinic
- Peritoneum Prize 2019 awarded to Willemien J van Driel, MD PhD