The second Congress of the International Society for the Study of Pleura and Peritoneum will be organized by Prof. Giuseppe Scambia, Chairman of the Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, and Prof. Fabio Pacelli, Director of Peritoneum and Retroperitoneum Surgery at Policlinico Universario Gemelli, Catholic University of the Sacred Heart in Rome, Italy, from Oct 7 to 8th, 2021. Further information including program and registration will be published on the ISSPP website in summer 2020.
- Karolinska University Hospital introduces PIPAC in Sweden for the treatment of seriously ill cancer patients
- ISSPP webinar on Sep. 25th, 2021: Advanced data science in peritoneal metastasis
- Successful consensus meeting on PIPAC chemotherapy regimen
- ISSPP PIPAC database: first peer-reviewed publication online
- ISSPP Webinar on (neo-)adjuvant PIPAC: combination of PIPAC with gastrectomy appears feasible and safe