The second Congress of the International Society for the Study of Pleura and Peritoneum will be organized by Prof. Giuseppe Scambia, Chairman of the Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, and Prof. Fabio Pacelli, Director of Peritoneum and Retroperitoneum Surgery at Policlinico Universario Gemelli, Catholic University of the Sacred Heart in Rome, Italy, from Oct 7 to 8th, 2021. Further information including program and registration will be published on the ISSPP website in summer 2020.
- ISSPP launches the new international PIPAC registry
- Covid-19 pandemia: ISSPP recommendation for the therapy of patients with peritoneal and pleural metastasis
- Preannouncement: 2nd ISSPP congress to be held in Rome, Italy, from Oct 7 to 8th, 2021.
- First PIPAC in the United States of America, Mayo Clinic
- Peritoneum Prize 2019 awarded to Willemien J van Driel, MD PhD