The second Congress of the International Society for the Study of Pleura and Peritoneum will be organized by Prof. Giuseppe Scambia, Chairman of the Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, and Prof. Fabio Pacelli, Director of Peritoneum and Retroperitoneum Surgery at Policlinico Universario Gemelli, Catholic University of the Sacred Heart in Rome, Italy, from Oct 7 to 8th, 2021. Further information including program and registration will be published on the ISSPP website in summer 2020.
- Announcement ISSPP 2021- 2nd Congress im Rome
- Prof. Jimmy So is the Laureate of the Peritoneum Prize 2020
- Gastric cancer with peritoneal metastasis: live webinar on Jan 23rd, 2021
- Guidelines for Perioperative Care in Cytoreductive Surgery (CRS) with or without hyperthermic IntraPEritoneal chemotherapy (HIPEC): Enhanced recovery after surgery (ERAS®) Society Recommendations d Part I
- Standardizing training for Pressurized Intraperitoneal Aerosol Chemotherapy