The second Congress of the International Society for the Study of Pleura and Peritoneum will be organized by Prof. Giuseppe Scambia, Chairman of the Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, and Prof. Fabio Pacelli, Director of Peritoneum and Retroperitoneum Surgery at Policlinico Universario Gemelli, Catholic University of the Sacred Heart in Rome, Italy, from Oct 7 to 8th, 2021. Further information including program and registration will be published on the ISSPP website in summer 2020.
- ISSPP 2021- 2nd Congress in Rome was a full success
- Creation of an ISSPP working group on “Advanced data science in peritoneal metastasis”
- The Peritoneum Prize 2021 awarded to Paul Sugarbaker, MD
- Current recommendation of the French Haute Autorité de Santé (HAS) on HIPEC (June 2021)
- Karolinska University Hospital introduces PIPAC in Sweden for the treatment of seriously ill cancer patients