According to ISSPP statutes, the ExCo has nominated Prof. Laurent Villeneuve as a new member, with the function of the Vice-President. Laurent has a Ph.D. in Public Health from University Lyon, a Master in biomedical engineering and is a certified Clinical research assistant. Laurent is also the coordinator of the French RENAPE group, a national network of institutions and individuals active in the field of rare peritoneal diseases. Laurent’s experience and qualities will further strengthen ISSPP professionalism. Welcome to Laurent in ISSPP Executive Committee !
- Karolinska University Hospital introduces PIPAC in Sweden for the treatment of seriously ill cancer patients
- ISSPP webinar on Sep. 25th, 2021: Advanced data science in peritoneal metastasis
- Successful consensus meeting on PIPAC chemotherapy regimen
- ISSPP PIPAC database: first peer-reviewed publication online
- ISSPP Webinar on (neo-)adjuvant PIPAC: combination of PIPAC with gastrectomy appears feasible and safe