According to ISSPP statutes, the ExCo has nominated Prof. Laurent Villeneuve as a new member, with the function of the Vice-President. Laurent has a Ph.D. in Public Health from University Lyon, a Master in biomedical engineering and is a certified Clinical research assistant. Laurent is also the coordinator of the French RENAPE group, a national network of institutions and individuals active in the field of rare peritoneal diseases. Laurent’s experience and qualities will further strengthen ISSPP professionalism. Welcome to Laurent in ISSPP Executive Committee !
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Last PIPAC training 2021 in Tübingen
- ISSPP 2021- 2nd Congress in Rome was a full success
- Creation of an ISSPP working group on “Advanced data science in peritoneal metastasis”
- The Peritoneum Prize 2021 awarded to Paul Sugarbaker, MD
- Current recommendation of the French Haute Autorité de Santé (HAS) on HIPEC (June 2021)